Deutsche Bank Hong Kong is a division of the Deutsche Bank AG, a global financial group with a head office in Frankfurt, Germany.Deutsche Bank Hong Kong,
Hong Kong’s branch is one of the bank’s four hubs in the Asia Pacific region three others are in Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo .
Deutsche Bank became active in Hong Kong since 1958.
Currently, more than 1,400 employees serve customers in the following areas:
- Corporate Banking & Securities Markets and Corporate Finance : bonds, equities and equity-linked products, exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives, foreign exchange, money market instruments, securitized instruments and commodities
- Corporate Finance: advisory, debt and equity issuance, and capital markets coverage of large and medium-sized corporations
- Global Transaction Banking: domestic and cross-border payments, cash management, risk mitigation and international trade finance as well as trust, agency, depositary, custody and related services
- Asset & Wealth Management: Asset Management and Private Wealth Management
- deutche bank in Hong kong
- deutsch bank hk