The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is the largest bank in Hong Kong, the founding member of the HSBC Group.HSBC Hong Kong,
Since 1990 it operates in Hong Kong as a subsidiary of the HSBC Holdings PLC, headquartered in London, UK.
The bank offers a portfolio of personal finance and commercial banking, corporate and investment banking, private banking and global banking solutions, operating through a network of branches and offices throughout the Asia Pacific region, and in other countries around the world.
HSBC is one of the three commercial banks which are authorised to issue banknotes for Hong Kong along with Standard Chartered Hong Kong and Bank of China Hong Kong .
HSBC Hong Kong subsidiaries:
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- HSBC Bank China Company Limited
- HSBC Broking Services Asia Limited
- HSBC Global Asset Management Hong Kong Limited
- HSBC Insurance Asia-Pacific Holdings Limited
- HSBC Private Equity Asia Limited
- HSBC Securities Asia Limited
Employees in Hong Kong 2010 : 68,700HSBC Hong Kong,
- hsbc asia pacific holdings uk
- /www hsbc hk com