ICBC Asia is a bank in Hong Kong, a subsidiary of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
The bank maintains a network of 56 branches, 22 wealth management centres and four commercial business centres in Hong Kong, where it provides banking and financial services with a focus on retail and commercial banking as well as corporate banking segments.
ICBC Asia subsidiaries:
- Chinese Mercantile Bank
- ICBC Asia Asset Management Company Limited
- ICBC Asia Bullion Company Limited
- ICBC Asia Futures Company Limited
- ICBC Asia Investment Management Company Limited
- ICBC Asia Nominee Limited
- ICBC Asia Securities Limited
- ICBC Asia Trustee Company Limited
- ICBC Asia Wa Pei Nominees Limited
- ICBCA C.I. Limited
- UB China Business Management Company Limited
ICBC Asia Associated Company:
- IEC Investments Limited