Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“SCBHK”) is pleased to announce that it has become one of the participating banks of the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited’s (“HKMC”) Reverse Mortgage Programme to
broaden its mortgage product suite and support the evolving needs of customers throughout their life span.
The Programme provides the “silver hair market” with additional financial planning options to enrich their quality of retirement lives.
Vicky Kong, Managing Director and Head of Retail Banking, SCBHK, said, “We have seen increasing customer interests in the Reverse Mortgage Programme after rounds of Programme enhancement made by the HKMC. More and more customers are regarding reverse mortgages as part of their retirement planning. As a major market player in the residential mortgage loan market, SCBHK is committed to delivering a total solution to our customers that caters to their financial needs at different stages of their life journey.
With the addition of Reverse Mortgage Programme to our product suite, we can enable our customers to tap the equity of their property and their needs for a more flexible retirement planning could be better served.”
Promotional activities to help customers understanding more about the Programme will be launched and more details will be announced in due course.
- Standard Chartered hires more than 50 bankers for Greater China and North Asia Private Banking team
- HSBC INTRODUCES MOBILE SECURITY KEY & TOUCH ID IN HONG KONG
- HSBC LAUNCHES APP COMPETITION AIMED AT FIGHTING FINANCIAL CRIME
- Standard Chartered supports clients on Bond Connect debut
- Standard Chartered appoints regional Vice Chairs for Corporate and Institutional Banking